6 Paleo Meals for a Cold Day Like Today
It’s seriously cold outside right now. It was 7 degrees when I awoke yesterday morning.
As I got into my car to drive to CrossFit this evening, I really though how nice it would be to have something warm and AWESOME to eat.
So here’s 6 great paleo meals, from 5 great blogs, to help keep ya warm.
1. Easy Spin on Breakfast (by Julie Bauer of paleOMG)
2. Bacon Baked Eggs (By Fit Foodie Finds)
3. Quick Cream of Tomato Soup (By Nom Nom Paleo)
4. Crockpot Pulled Pork Chili (By paleOMG)
5. Cavemama’s Ribs, Sweet Potato Mash and Rainbow Chard (By Curious Cavemanda)
6. Ridiculously Delicious Paleo Hot Chocolate (By Oh Snap, Let’s Eat)
Categories: Blog, Recipes